Chatrooms or “rooms” are where collaboration happens. Create chatrooms to organize teams (like squads, stations, ranks), events (like concerts, dignitary visits, training sessions), or any other method relevant to your agency. You can create an unlimited number of chatrooms. When you need to create a chatroom, follow the steps below.
How to create a chatroom
- Click the (+) plus icon in the left menu next to the Rooms label
- Select the Room configuration that matches your needs
- Enter a Room name. Room names must be unique within your Agency.
- Enter a Room description to let other know what the Room is about
- When ready, click Create Room (when you no longer need a Room, you can archive it).
- You can now add members and managers to your new room.