Join a Room
In this article we will help you understand you can request to join a room and potentially assist in a Regional Collaboration room. The benefits of joining a room depends on the room you request to join. You could potentially help an investigation, crisis management, specialized teams- either briefly or as long as needed.
Below are the steps you’ll need to request to join a room:
- On desktop, go into your side menu, and click the green ‘+’ next to “Team Rooms”.
- If the room is within your agency, you can search the room by name.
- To the right of each room listed, you will see separate blue “Request Access” buttons, or green “Join” buttons.
- When you click “Request Access” a room manager will be notified you are wanting to join and will either accept or ignore your request.
- When you click “Join”, you will see the “Join” button turn into “Go to room”. You will be automatically enrolled into that room.
If you need any assistance, please contact our support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or click HERE to access our chat option!