Notification Settings are the maker and breaker of most notification issues you may run into. With each OS update, please ensure the desired notifications, Urgent or other, are correctly selected in your device settings. To know for certain, follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings and tap Notifications.
- Select an app under Notification Style.
- Under Alerts, choose the alert style you want. If you’ve turned on Allow Notifications, you can choose when you want the notifications to be delivered – immediately or in the scheduled notification summary.
*For more on Focus settings please read Apple’s knowledge article regarding the device feature. CLICK HERE!
- Go to Settings > Notifications and select an app.
- Tap Show Previews and choose an option.